Questions & answers
Hi what would be the best colour of cc cream to get , I have pale skin and I am not sure how dark the golden colour would be on my skin tone .
I would recommend the Multi Corrective CC Cream in Natural. The pigments do adapt to skin tone, and may appear darker on initial application, but I would suggest this over the golden on a pale skin.
Hope that helps,
Questions by concern
- Universal Products
- Sensitive Skin - Red and Re-Active Skin
- Anti-Ageing 1st Wrinkles - 25 to 35 years
- Anti-Ageing Wrinkle Firming - 35 to 45 years
- Anti-Ageing Wrinkle and Lifting - 45 years plus
- Dry Skin – Skin Lacking in Oil
- Oily Skin – Skin with Excessive Oil Production
- Dehydrated Skin – Skin Lacking in Water
- Skin Brightening – Dull Skin Lacking in Radiance
- Anti-Pigmentation – Brown Pigmentation Marks, Colour Uniformity